DoD or Federal specifications/standards * Military specifications (MIL-PRF-xxx and MIL-DTL-xxx) * Military standards * Military handbooks * Commercial item descriptions (CDs) * Data item descriptions (DIDs) [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] From the DSP home page, click ONLINE SPECS in the banner on the left-hand side of the screen.
What does DID stand for?
DID stands for Data Item Description
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DID
We have 153 other meanings of DID in our Acronym Attic
- Déficit Immunitaire Commun Variable (French: Common Variable Immunodeficiency)
- Data Integrity Control Workstation
- Doggz Incognito Clan Wrestling (club)
- Deaths in Custody Watch Committee (Australia)
- Damsels in Distress
- Dance India Dance (Indian reality TV show)
- Dansk Ishockey Dommerklub (Denmark ice hockey referees)
- Data ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Dienst (Dutch governmental department)
- Data Identifier
- Data Interface Definition (computing)
- Datamation Industry Directory
- Déchets Industriels Dangereux (French: Hazardous Industrial Waste)
- Defense Industry Daily (publication)
- Defense-In-Depth (Nuclear Power)
- Department of International Development
- Department of Irrigation and Drainage (Malaysia)
- Desert Island Disc
- Design Interface Document
- Detail Issues Depot (Australia)
- Deterministic Identification Capacity
Samples in periodicals archive:
To ensure that contractors and DoD program offices "use EVM data to manage" rather than "manage the EVM data," the data item descriptions for the CPR (DI-MGMT-81466) and the IMS (DI-MGMT-81650) have been up-dated to reflect industry best practice and to enable the use of modern EVM software tools.
The ASSIST database is the official source of all documents listed in the DoD Index of Specifications and Standards and all Data Item Descriptions, and it contains both current and outdated document versions.