Part 3 overviews the US government's many information-sharing systems, organizations, task forces, and data interchange formats.
What does DIF stand for?
DIF stands for Data Interchange Format
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DIF
We have 121 other meanings of DIF in our Acronym Attic
- Disruption Impact Estimating Tool-Transportation
- Dansk International Efteruddannelse
- Date Initial Entry Uniformed Services
- Deep Inferior Epigastric Vein
- Dicenthrarchus Labrax Encephalitis Virus
- Digital Imagery Exploitation Workstation
- Danmarks Idræts-Forbund (Denmark)
- Data Integration Framework (information management)
- Data Integrity Field
- Data Interchange Facility
- Data Interface Format
- Dear Little Friend (fictional, Prince Caspian -Trumpkin the dwarf)
- Death in Family
- Decimation in Frequency (algorithm)
- Delaware Innovation Fund (est. 1995)
- Deposit Insurance Fund (US FDIC)
- Desarrollo Integral de La Familia (Mexico)
- Destroy in Field (retail)
- Deterministic, Irreducible Finite-State (transition diagram)
- Deutsches Filminstitut (German Film Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For organizations that are looking to implement an eForm solution or use XML as a data interchange format, it is important to understand that one version of XML-based products may not be compatible with another.
Benefits of XML Because XML is an orderly, easy-to-use specification for describing information, it delivers a universal data interchange format, easily shared between different systems.