ClusterStor Data Integrity Enhancements - these added enhancements of T10 Data Integrity Field (DIF) Type 2 standards provide HPC and Technical Computing users reliable protection of their most valuable asset - their data.
What does DIF stand for?
DIF stands for Data Integrity Field
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DIF
We have 121 other meanings of DIF in our Acronym Attic
- Dry Ice Expanded Tobacco (manufacturing process)
- Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Disruption Impact Estimating Tool-Transportation
- Dansk International Efteruddannelse
- Date Initial Entry Uniformed Services
- Deep Inferior Epigastric Vein
- Dicenthrarchus Labrax Encephalitis Virus
- Digital Imagery Exploitation Workstation
- Danmarks Idræts-Forbund (Denmark)
- Data Integration Framework (information management)
- Data Interchange Facility
- Data Interchange Format
- Data Interface Format
- Dear Little Friend (fictional, Prince Caspian -Trumpkin the dwarf)
- Death in Family
- Decimation in Frequency (algorithm)
- Delaware Innovation Fund (est. 1995)
- Deposit Insurance Fund (US FDIC)
- Desarrollo Integral de La Familia (Mexico)
- Destroy in Field (retail)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is made possible based on tight integration with the T10 PI standard (previously known as Data Integrity Field or DIF), which prevents silent data corruption, helping ensure that incomplete and incorrect data cannot overwrite good data, providing an extra tool to help companies comply with data integrity mandates.
with Data Integrity Field (DIF) for true Enterprise-class SAS drive behavior and performance
The Tachyon QX4 also incorporates T-10 Data Integrity Field (DIF) support to improve end-to-end data reliability from the host server to the target storage devices.
Latest Dual-Channel Tachyon Device Offers Data Integrity Field Feature