By incorporating CYA products into our continuity strategy for Documentum, we have experienced many benefits across our global organization including data integrity assurance, global data access, and fulfillment of 21CFR Part 11 requirements," said Dr Jorg Werner, System Analyst, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co.
What does DIA stand for?
DIA stands for Data Integrity Assurance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DIA
We have 187 other meanings of DIA in our Acronym Attic
- Demands of Immigration Observer Rating Scale
- Dual Illuminated Photodiode
- Double-Input Radio-Frequency Programmable Gain Amplilfier
- Defense Industry and/or Military Industrial Complex
- Data Integration Segment
- Death in June (band)
- Deletion Interval 6 (genetics)
- Daily Interest Account
- Dairy Industry Authority (Australia)
- Dar-es-Salaam International Airport (Tanzania)
- Data Invulnerability Architecture
- Date of Initial Appointment
- Days Inns of America, Inc.
- Deadline Imposition for Arrival
- Declaração de Impacte Ambiental (Portuguese: Environmental Impact Statement)
- Declaración de Impacto Ambiental (Spanish: Environmental Impact Statement)
- Déclaration d'Intention d'Aliéner (French: Declaration of Intention to Dispose)
- Dedicated Internet Access
- Defense Intelligence Agency (USA)
- Defense Investigators Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CRC process creates an extremely high level of data integrity assurance.
This data integrity assurance is carried forward from Ultra ATA/33.