Eagle Vision I and II are composed of two elements, a data acquisition segment (DAS) which includes an antenna and a shelter that collects and processes imagery into a standard format, and a transit-cased data integration segment (DIS) that processes the standard format products into useful products for a combat commander's mission planning, rehearsal, and intelligence gathering.
What does DI/S stand for?
DI/S stands for Data Integration Segment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 321 other meanings of DI/S in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Diameter
- Dentinogenesis Imperfecta Type I
- Design, Integration, & Test
- Two (Prefix)
- Direct-Inverse Closed-Loop Power Control
- Diligence Inventory for Higher Education
- Demands of Immigration Observer Rating Scale
- Dual Illuminated Photodiode
- Double-Input Radio-Frequency Programmable Gain Amplilfier
- Defense Industry and/or Military Industrial Complex