The new platform is equipped with features that support collaboration among different departments, business stakeholders, application developers and IT, allowing them to efficiently and securely deploy Kapow for their most strategic enterprise data integration projects.
What does DIP stand for?
DIP stands for Data Integration Project (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DIP
We have 249 other meanings of DIP in our Acronym Attic
- Durable Inorganic Optical System (liquid crystal display projection system)
- Lesbian Degree of Involvement and Overtness Scale
- Desorption/Ionization on Silicon Mass Spectrometry
- Department of Interior Office of Surface Mining
- Delivery Barcode Sorter Input/Output Subsystem (US Postal Service)
- Distributed Office Support System (IBM)
- Devry Institute of Technology
- Dedicated Initial Operational Test and Evaluation
- Dynamic Instrumentation, Optimization and Transformation of Applications (Intel processor software)
- Digital Images on the Web (HTML script)
- Data Integrity Program
- Data Interface Processor
- Data, Information, and Process Integration with Semantic Web Services
- Database of Interacting Proteins
- Day in Pictures
- Day Intensive Program (New York, NY)
- Dealer Incentive Package
- Debt Issuance Programme (various locations)
- Debtor In Possession
- Decision in Principal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Informatica PowerCenter is the industry-leading data integration platform for building, deploying and managing enterprise data warehouses, as well as other data integration projects.
By deploying ActaWorks, companies will not only be able to save time and money by being able to more quickly design and implement data integration projects across the enterprise, but also handle the growing amounts of data that need to be moved during fixed time windows.
This new enterprise data integration platform extends award-winning Talend Integration Suite to provide Fortune 500 organizations with a broad set of enterprise features, ranging from automated testing and code validation to multi-environment project repository management, to better facilitate enterprise-wide data integration projects and deployments.
An innovative parallel processing architecture and smart optimizations enable Centerprise to meet the needs of large enterprise scale data integration projects.
This new component is available in a cloud-ready platform, providing customers a low-cost, high value solution for accelerating their data integration projects while reducing project costs and related risk.
An ICC is a shared service consisting of people, technology, policies, best practices, and processes responsible for rapid and cost-effective planning, development, and management of data integration projects across the enterprise.
Habitat 76 and Altic for Innovative and Effective Data Integration Projects Using Talend Solutions LOS ALTOS, Calif.