By creating the data-generating process used in the simulation model, we can also partition profiling error into error resulting from random sampling variability and from missing data, which is impossible given an unknown data generating process.
What does DGP stand for?
DGP stands for Data Generating Process
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DGP
We have 96 other meanings of DGP in our Acronym Attic
- Directie-Generaal Ontwikkelingssamenwerking (Belgium)
- Direction Générale de l'Offre de Soins (French: Directorate General for Care Provision)
- Dirección General de Ordenamiento Territorial (Spanish: Directorate General of Land Management; Peru)
- Double Galvanic Outdoor Tap
- Dulles Gateway Obedience Training Club (Virginia)
- Direcção Geral do Ordenamento do Território e Desenvolvimento Urbano (Portugal)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Orthopädie und Unfallchirurgie (German: German Society for Orthopedics and Traumatology)
- Doctorate in Governance (UK and Ireland)
- Daily Grammar Practice (education)
- Data Gathering Panel
- David Gianios Photographe (French photography firm)
- Debt Guarantee Program (US FDIC)
- Deepsouthwest Geocaching Project
- Deferred Gratification Pattern (sociology)
- Délais Globaux de Paiement (French: Global Payment Deadline)
- Delta Gamma Phi (sorority)
- Department of Geology and Paleontology (various locations)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Parodontologie
- Diagnostic Génétique Pré-Implantation (French: Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis)
- Digitaler Grossprint
Samples in periodicals archive:
By analogy with the approach introduced by Vuong , our tests are testing the null hypothesis that the competing models are as close to the data generating process (DGP) where closeness of a model is measured according to the discrepancy implicit in the [empty set]-Divergence type statistics.