The airport bills itself as one of the first airports in the world to successfully implement the latest international standard Aviation Information Data Exchange format, created by international aviation bodies International Air Transport Association, Airlines for America and Airports Council International - to exchange flight information between airlines, flight data providers and airports using the IBM-designed architecture.
What does DEF stand for?
DEF stands for Data Exchange Format
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DEF
We have 88 other meanings of DEF in our Acronym Attic
- Distance Education Entrance Test (Anna University; India)
- N,N-Diethyl-meta-Toluamide (insect repellent)
- Dynamic Energy Efficiency and Temperature Management (computing framework)
- Diplôme d’Etat d’Educateur Technique Spécialisé (French: State Diploma of Technical Education Specialist; professional certification)
- Department of Education Employment Training and Youth Affairs (Australia)
- Data Entry Electronics Unit
- Detailed Europe Evaluation
- Department of Education Employment and Workplace Relations (Australia)
- Danmarks Elektroniske Forskningsbibliotek
- Dark Elf (Everquest)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result of these discussions, they engaged the ProSTEP iViP Association, a standards development consortium based in Germany, to develop a new data exchange format for ECAD/MCAD design collaboration and make it available to the entire CAD vendor and OEM community.
0 also supports the new ASTM E57 industry standard, a manufacturer-independent, binary data exchange format for 3D data.
The PACP will also provide standards for data exchange format, map symbology, and certification of TV inspection software.
As a way to bridge the gap between those who create data and those who consume data to make decisions from it, a standard data exchange format, called TDM, has been introduced in conjunction with search tools that require very little upfront investment to implement and deploy.
The system uses a Windows Dynamic Data Exchange format with networking options that permit direct interfacing with third-party Windows-based SPC programs, interfacing with custom spreadsheets and user-defined database sizes.
MAGE-ML is an extensible markup language (XML)-based data exchange format adopted as a standard by the Object Management Group (OMG; http://www.
mil); and electronic data exchange formats (http://www.