A data element type can be thought of as a field within a record.
What does DET stand for?
DET stands for Data Element Type (function point analysis)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DET
We have 90 other meanings of DET in our Acronym Attic
- Demokratièna Stranka Upokojencev Slovenije (Democratic Party of Retired persons of Slovenia)
- Diplôme d'Etudes Spécialisées Vétérinaires (French: Specialized Veterinary Surgeon Diploma)
- De Erkende Sanitairinstallateurs Van Antwerpen (Dutch: Approved Plumbing of Antwerp; Antwerp, Belgium)
- Dipole-Exchange Spin Wave (physics)
- Domestic Electric Storage Water Heater
- Deutsche Entwicklungshilfe für Soziales Wohnungs- und Siedlungswesen eV (German Development Assistance Association for Social Housing)
- Data Encryption Standard XORed
- Data Extract System
- Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron
- Direct Examination Staff Years
- Data Entry Terminal
- Data Event Table (PSIP, HDTV broadcasting)
- Date Entered Training
- Décentralisation et Économie des Territoires (French: Decentralization and the Economy of Territories)
- Decomposition Event Tree
- Departamento de Educación Teológica
- Department of Education and Training (Australia)
- Department of Employment and Training
- Depletion-Layer-Extended Transistor (circuits)
- Design Evaluation Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Examples of this include data element types, naming conventions, location for elements on a document, and the relationships among the data elements.
Schemas contain data element types, naming conventions, where the elements may occur in a document and the relationships among the elements.