For stocks that are data deficient - that faced a 20% cut - I negotiated a more modest 5% precautionary reduction to these stocks and a commitment from the Commission that these levels will be fixed for five years.
What does DD stand for?
DD stands for Data Deficient (IUCN Red List of Threatened Species category)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DD
We have 113 other meanings of DD in our Acronym Attic
- Damaged Dwelling (FEMA)
- Daman & Diu (territory in India)
- Dangerous Drop
- Dangerous, Detected Failure
- Danny DeVito (actor)
- DareDevil (comic book superhero)
- Darier Disease (aka Darier-White disease)
- Darling Daughter
- Darn Devil (Slingo game)
- Darwin Day