While the FCC has not mandated participation, the FCC's NOFA does require that data collection organizations verify their data, ideally by independent validation.
What does DCO stand for?
DCO stands for Data Collection Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCO
We have 118 other meanings of DCO in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Computing and Network Services
- Dalmatian Club of New South Wales (est. 1943; Sydney, Australia)
- Disability Council of New South Wales
- Dalmatian Club of North Texas
- Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience Unit (University College, London)
- Dental Council of New Zealand
- Distinguished Companions of the New Zealand Order of Merit (New Zealand honour replacing knights and dames companions)
- Damage Control Officer
- Data Center Operations
- Data Center Outsourcing
- Data Conversion Operator
- Database Configuration Output
- Debark Control Officer
- Decanted Oil
- Decorative Concrete Overlay
- Defence Community Organisation (Australia)
- Defense Connect Online (US DoD Defense Information Systems Agency)
- Defense Coordinating Officer (US DoD)
- Defensive Cyber Operations (US DoD)
- Delayed Compliance Order (EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The proposed Bill is aimed at ensuring a unified law and merger of the present data collection organization, Agricultural Census Organization, and the Technical Wing of Statistic Division into an autonomous Pakistan Bureau of Statistics.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Compiling and filing reports required by departments of motor vehicles, industry bureaus and data collection organizations is an increasingly difficult, time-consuming job for property/casualty insurers.
Yet, this enterprise is increasingly hindered by a data collection organization oriented towards a view of macroeconomics without miocroeconomic foundations.