Data classification policies can then be applied to relocate data from one tier to another, depending on the retention or access policy for the file type.
What does DCP stand for?
DCP stands for Data Classification Policies
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCP
We have 355 other meanings of DCP in our Acronym Attic
- De.Comp.Os.Unix.Networking (German)
- De.Comp.Os.Unix.Programming (German)
- Dalmatian Club of Victoria (Australia)
- Drupal Code Coverage Project (software)
- Dartmouth Club of Washington (Washington, DC; alumni club)
- Dayton Council on World Affairs (Ohio)
- District of Columbia Office of Zoning (Washington, DC)
- College of Design, Construction and Planning
- Damage Control Plates
- Data and Command Processor