A survey conducted by the Data Center Users' Group (DCUG), a group of data center, IT and facility managers formed by Emerson Network Power, provides some insight into the actions some data center operators have taken to increase the efficiency of their facilities.
What does DCUG stand for?
DCUG stands for Data Center Users' Group (Emerson Network Power)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCUG
- Dublin City University Business School (Dublin, Ireland, UK)
- Data Center Unified Computing (Cisco)
- DC Universe Classics (action figures; Mattel Inc.)
- Defense Credit Union Council, Inc.
- Devon and Cornwall Underground Council
- Deep Calleth Unto Deep (ministry)
- District of Columbia Urban Debate League (Washington, DC)
- Dakota County United Educators
- Dansk Curling Forbund (Denmark)
- Decatur County United Fund (Greensburg, IN)
- Datamac Computer Users Group
- Deltacad Users Group
- Direct Console User Interface
- Derwent College UK (University of York)
- Drum Corps United Kingdom
- Damage Control Unit Locker
- Delaware Credit Union League
- Dublin City University Language Services (Ireland)
- DC Universe Online (video game)
- District of Columbia Unscripted Players (Washington, DC)