has seen continued demand and growth in its Data Center Relocation offerings.
What does DCR stand for?
DCR stands for Data Center Relocation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCR
We have 242 other meanings of DCR in our Acronym Attic
- Data Collection Quality Assurance Plan
- Da Cheng Qi Decoction (herbal medicine)
- Dixon Citizens for Quality Growth (Dixon, CA)
- Data Collection Quality Management System
- Diseases Conditions Questions and Answers (medical website)
- Dielectric-Cap Quantum Well Disordering (physics)
- Dacryocystorhinostomy (medical procedure)
- Daily Change Report
- Daily Charter Rate
- Dark Crisis (Yu-Gi-Oh! cards)
- Data Centric Flight Recorder
- Data Collection Recorder
- Data Collection Regulation (EU)
- Data Command Release/Refuse
- Data Connection Resource (Lotus Notes)
- Data/Detector Characterization Robot
- Dauphiné Construction Rénovation (French building renovation company)
- Debt Coverage Ratio
- Déclaration Commune des Revenus (French: Joint Statement of Income)
- Declaration Control Report (tax returns)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Attendees discussed a wide range of drivers and challenges inherent in data center relocation.
0 Features: -- Linux "Anywhere-to-Physical" Migrations -- Powerful physical-to-physical (P2P) and virtual-to-physical (V2P) capabilities enable migration of Linux workloads across physical or virtual boundaries for 32-bit SUSE Linux Enterprise Server from Novell and Red Hat Enterprise Linux, giving customers the ability to accelerate data center initiatives including server consolidation, hardware lease migration and data center relocation.
successfully completed a complex multi-day, multi-facility data center relocation for a leading provider of online video content.