Part 3 presents practitioner perspectives, touching on areas such as crowd sourcing for human rights monitoring, and the work of the Human Rights Data Analysis Group.
What does DAG stand for?
DAG stands for Data Analysis Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAG
We have 148 other meanings of DAG in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Agriculture, Forestry, and Veterinary Medicine (Mississippi State University)
- Days Absent from Work
- Days Away From Work
- Department of Agriculture and Food Western Australia
- Day Away from Work Case
- Days Away from Work Case Frequency
- Days Away from Work Injury and Illness
- Digital Audio Effects
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (commercial development, United Arab Emirates)
- Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority
- Data Authentication Group
- Database Availability Group (Microsoft Exchange)
- David Allen Greer (TV)
- Decagram or Dekagram
- Defense Acquisition Guide
- Defense Agencies Group
- Defensive Aids Group (electronic warfare self-protection system for aircraft)
- Delivery Assurance Group
- Déménagements Antilles Guyane (French moving company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The data analysis group Floatingsheep.
A 1998 Data Analysis Group survey found 87 percent of Top 100 companies and 80 percent of Fortune 1000 companies were developing intranets.
Authors are VANCE LAVIN, vice president and manager, and JAMES HEITMANN, assistant vice president, in Moody's Data Analysis Group.
Drury is affiliated with the Surveys and Data Analysis Group and the Higher Education Research Center at the National Education Association.
Marketscan, a commercial data analysis group, based the research on two million companies in Britain.