uk Citigroup, Inc (NYSE: C) has announced that it has implemented a market data compliance and cost savings strategy using NYSE Technologies' new managed market data administration service.
What does DA stand for?
DA stands for Data Administration
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DA
We have 118 other meanings of DA in our Acronym Attic
- Dark Age
- Dark Angel (TV show; band)
- Dark Angels (Space Marine Chapter, gaming)
- Dark Anima (gaming, Final Fantasy X)
- Dark Archon (Starcraft: Brood Wars game)
- Dark Arts (Harry Potter)
- Dartford (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Darwin Award
- Data Acquisition
- Data Adapter
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, new visits to the HomeServices sites running FNIS TRIO increased 102 percent from June to September 2003, The FNIS TRIO Internet Real Estate Suite for HomeServices includes such services as consumer-facing broker and agent Web sites, MLS data aggregation, listing and agent data administration.