today announced its fastest-ever data acquisition module for the popular Cobalt [R] family.
What does DAM stand for?
DAM stands for Data Acquisition Module (various companies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DAM
We have 170 other meanings of DAM in our Acronym Attic
- Disability Adjusted Life-Years
- Disability Life Adjusted Years
- Deutsche Alzheimer Gesellschaft eV (German: German Alzheimer's Society)
- Damariscotta (Amtrak station code; Damariscotta, ME)
- Damascus, Syria - Damascus International (Airport Code)
- Data Access Manager
- Data Access Metric
- Data Acquisition & Monitoring
- Data Acquisition Mainframe
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIS said that its remote data acquisition modules are designed for industrial automation, process and DCS control, industrial factory automation, plant process control and instrumentation.
It is also wise to ask a few questions: * Will the data acquisition module be susceptible to electrostatic discharge (ESD), lightning, or power surges from motors, switching devices, or other equipment?
Twin processors, separate control and data acquisition modules, and a choice of communication methods, ensure that the Squirrel 2020 is as future-proofed as possible.
today announced a major expansion of its popular Cobalt[TM] family of data acquisition modules for high-performance applications.