The box item presents the Drug Abuse Screening Test (DAST), Michigan Alcoholism Screening Test (MAST), Alcohol Use Disorders Identification test (AUDIT), and Dartmouth Assessment of Lifestyle Instrument (DALI).
What does DALI stand for?
DALI stands for Dartmouth Assessment of Lifestyle Instrument (substance use screening)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DALI
We have 4 other meanings of DALI in our Acronym Attic
- Denver Area Labor Federation (Colorado)
- Digital Archive of Letters by Flemish Authors and Composers from the 19th and 20th Century
- Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française (French)
- Drive Average Load Factor
- Diffusion d'Abonnements de la Librairie Georg (French: Distribution of George Library Subscriptions; Switzerland)
- Derbyshire Aggregates Levy Grant Scheme (UK)
- Development and Analysis of Left-Handed Materials
- Dallas Arts Learning Initiative (now Thriving Minds; Dallas, TX)
- Danish Audiophile Loudspeaker Industries (Norager, Denmark)
- Delivery and Access to Local Information and Services (Sweden; EU)
- Design and Assessment of Application Level Intrusion Detection Systems (French research project)
- Digital Addressable Lighting Interface
- Digits, Architectures et Logiciels Informatiques (French: Digits and Software Architectures)
- Direct Adsorption of Lipoproteins
- Data Link for Intermediaries Markup Language
- Defense Acquisition Logistics Information Management System
- Delaware Appraisal Land Information System (est. 1994; Delaware, OH)
- Disaster Assistance Logistics Information System
- Documentation and Location Identification System