The new Pickering office brings AECL closer to its largest CANDU customer and improves its ability to deliver existing and future service contracts to Ontario Power Generation's (OPG) Picketing and Darlington Nuclear Generating Stations.
What does DNGS stand for?
DNGS stands for Darlington Nuclear Generating Station (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of DNGS in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Nebula Group Inc.
- Directório Nacional de Guias Intérpretes
- Do Not Get Involved
- Diplôme National de Guide Interprète National (French: National Diploma of National Guide-Interpreting; various universities)
- Direction Nationale de la Géologie et des Mines (French: National Directorate of Geology and Mines; Mali)
- Double-Negative Media (microwave theory)
- Dual Noble Gas Maser (physics)
- Does Nothing Goes Nowhere
- Domestic Natural Gas and Oil Initiative (Department of Energy)
- Delaware National Guard and Reserve Emergency Assistance Fund (Wilmington, DE)
- Dirección Nacional de Gestión Universitaria (Spanish: National Directorate of University Management; Argentina)
- Dalnet Help
- Dave's Not Here (band)
- Den Norske Høyttalerfabrikk GmbH (Norwegian: The Norwegian Loudspeaker Factory)
- Design New Haven (New Haven, CT)
- Diffusion des Normes Humanitaires (French: Dissemination of Humanitarian Standards)
- Digitale Nederlandse Hoorspel-encyclopedie (digital reference for Dutch radioplays)
- Dike-New Hartford (Dike, IA)
- Dirección Nacional de Hidrocarburos (Ecuador)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participants in the November training came from the Bruce, Pickering and Darlington nuclear generating stations in Ontario and the Point Lepreau station in New Brunswick.
Finding Fault Sitting 70 kilometers east of Toronto on the shore of Lake Ontario, the Darlington Nuclear Generating Station looks much like any other large nuclear power plant of the Canadian variety.