Byline: ANDREW WILKINSON DARLINGTON Football Club will not be moving back to The Arena.
What does DFC stand for?
DFC stands for Darlington Football Club
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFC
We have 186 other meanings of DFC in our Acronym Attic
- District de Football de la Basse-Terre (French football club)
- Den Frie Bowling Union (Denmark)
- Deutscher Feldbogen Sportverband eV (German: German Field Archery Association)
- Digital Fly-By-Wire
- Directivity Fractional Bandwidth
- Dairy Farmers of Canada
- Dallas Fried Chicken (restaurant; Texas)
- Damn Fine Coffee
- Dance Floor Chart (MTV UK TV show)
- Danida Fellowship Centre (Denmark)
- Data Flow Control
- Data Fusion Center
- Date from Creation (religion)
- Datum Flow Chain (engineering)
- Death Fraternity Contribution (Indian Medical Association retirement account contribution)
- Debit Finance Collections (UK)
- Dedicated Freight Corridor
- Deferred Financing Costs
- Délégation Formation et Compétences (French: Skills and Training Delegation)
- Delicious Flat Chest
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andrew Cawkwell, head of the special situations team at Newcastle law firm Muckle LLP, advised Darlington Football Club Rescue Group and latterly Darlington Football Club 1883 Limited.
Administrator Harvey Madden told the playing staff and manager Craig Liddle that the club had folded at noon yesterday only for the Darlington Football Club Rescue Group to arrive at the Northern Echo Arena with fresh funds.
Internet services provider Balfour Webnet Limited (BWL) has reportedly entered into a partnership with Darlington Football Club to provide wireless Quaker Broadband, which will deliver a range of business and residential services.
Former Darlington Football Club chairman George Reynolds was arrested on suspicion of money laundering after police swooped on a car and seized hundreds of thousands of pounds.
FORMER Darlington Football Club chairman George Reynolds was arrested on suspicion of money laundering after police swooped on a car and seized hundreds of thousands of pounds, it emerged yesterday.
THE future of Darlington Football Club was secured yesterday, but where that future lies - geographically, and in which division - remains to be seen.
Byline: ANDREW WILKINSON A BIG step to secure the future of Darlington Football Club could be made today.