Now, as you complete one title, there's another - and then another - to sink your teeth into straight away and despite a slight lull in the action of DMC2, the first and third releases are more than enough to put this dark warrior right back on the gaming map.
What does DW stand for?
DW stands for Dark Warrior (gaming)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DW
We have 26 other meanings of DW in our Acronym Attic
- Delaware Valley Youth Athletic Association
- Diablo Valley Youth Football Conference (California)
- Darent Valley Youth Music (Kent, UK)
- Dermatome Visceral Zone (skin)
- Deutsche Verkehrszeitung
- Delaware Valley Zen Center (Newark, DE)
- Dampfbahn-Verein Zürcher Oberland (German: Zürich Oberland Steam Train Association; Switzerland)
- Dajuan Wagner (NBA player)
- Damage Waiver
- Dameware (remote system management software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The List Lincolnshire Handicap winners on Totopoly board King Of Clubs (blue) 1926 Priory Park (yellow) 1927 Dark Warrior (black) 1928 Elton (blue) 1929 Leonidas II (red) 1930 Knight Error (yellow) 1931 Horses on Waddingtons' popular racing-based board game, originally made in 1936, borrowed names of winners of the Flat's curtain-raiser at now defunct Lincoln racecourse.
Dark Warrior Satwa [c] 2007 Al Sidra Media LLC Provided by Syndigate.