With a record 19 Irish acts invited to perform this year - The Minutes, Villagers, Dark Room Notes, General Fiasco and And So I Watch You From Afar being but a mere handful - it promises to be an action-packed few days.
What does DRN stand for?
DRN stands for Dark Room Notes (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DRN
We have 46 other meanings of DRN in our Acronym Attic
- Distance Root Mean Square Error
- Defense Reutilization and Marketing Services International
- Diagnostic Réparation Moteur Transmission (French: Engine Transmission Diagnostic Repair)
- Dungeness River Management Team (Washington)
- Digital Remote Measurement Unit
- Disaster Risk Management Unit (Red Cross Red Crescent)
- Department of Revenue Motor Vehicles
- Deutscher Rock & Pop Musikerverband eV (German: German Rock and Pop Musicians Association)
- Daily Reports Notice
- Dan Reed Network (band)
- Data Release Number (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Data Representation Notation
- Database Record Number
- De Rerum Natura (Latin: On the Nature of Things)
- Deaf Rochester News (New York)
- Dedicated Router Network
- Defence Restricted Network (Australia)
- Descartes Rando Nature (French: Descartes Nature Hike)
- Design Research North (consultancy; UK)
- Detailed River Network (EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Having said that, the soulful pop tunes of Let The Truth Be Told face stiff competition from more alternative acts like Dark Room Notes and The Swell Season.
Dark Room Notes are out and about preparing for the forthcoming Choice Music Prize event where their album We Love You Dark Matter is in the running for the top prize.