@LegoDarthVader: The most entertaining LEGO tweets come from this mini Dark Lord of the Sith.
What does DARTH stand for?
DARTH stands for Dark Lord of the Sith (Star Wars)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Dust Accumulation and Removal Technology (NASA Mars 2001 lander mission experiment)
- Dynamic Advertising, Reporting, and Targeting (DoubleClick)
- Dynamic Analysis and Replanning Tool (US DoD)
- Dynamic Application of Rapid Transportation
- Dynamic Avionics Real - Time Scheduling
- Dynamically Adaptive Receiver Transmitter
- Detroit Area Regional Transportation Authority
- Dose and Risk Assessment Tabulation
- Distributed Architecture for Railway Traffic Control Using Multi-Agent Systems (transport)
- Diffusive And Radiative Transport In Fires Experiment
- Defeat Armor Road Target Mine
- Defense Advanced Research Testbed Network
- Distributed Ambulatory Research in Therapeutics Network
- Data Archive and Transmission System
- Data Requirements Transfer System
- Days in the Arts
- Delivery and Return Transport System
- Delta Astrotech Reusable Transfer Stage
- Demand Assessment Requirements Tracking Study
- Demonstration of Advanced Reliability Techniques for Safety-Related Computer Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
which, to be fair, do frequently involve famous bounty hunters, crazed Ewoks, and even a Dark Lord of the Sith.
CAPTION(S): VADER: This particular Dark Lord of the Sith comes from Bristol.
Earlier, the Dark Lord of the Sith actor rang a radio station in an attempt to raise money for the Royal Marsden Hospital, in London, where he is being treated.
David Prowse, who wore the famous black suit and helmet to play the Dark Lord of the Sith, telephoned Absolute Radio in an attempt to raise money for the Royal Marsden Hospital in London.
David Prowse, who wore the famous black suit and helmet to play the Dark Lord of the Sith, rang a local radio station in an attempt to raise money for the Royal Marsden Hospital in London.
He comes from Bristol, but he'll always be the Dark Lord of the Sith to us.