The Catholic Church is a dark, dark brotherhood, that anti-gay yet their ranks are swollen with gay men.
What does DB stand for?
DB stands for Dark Brotherhood (gaming)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DB
We have 61 other meanings of DB in our Acronym Attic
- Deleted in Azoospermia-Like (gene)
- Deleted in Azoospermia Like Autosomal (genetics)
- Dark Ages Z Lyman Explorer
- Balloon drift
- Daily Bulletin
- Daimler Benz
- Dangling Bond (chemistry)
- Daniel Bryan (professional wrestler)
- Dark Beginning (Yu-Gi-Oh cards)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FIFA 09 (PS3/X360/Wii/PC/PS2/PSP/DS) Civilization IV: Colonization (PC) Ghostbusters: The Video Game (PS3/X360/Wii/PC/PS2/DS) Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (PC/PS3/X360) Brothers in Arms: Double Time (Wii) Soulcalibur Legends (Wii) Alan Wake (X360) SBK-08: World Superbike 2008 (PS3) Don King Presents: Prizefighter Boxing (Wii) Golden Axe (PS3/X360) Shaun The Sheep (DS) Family Trainer: Outdoor Challenge (Wii) Pure (PS3/X360) Killzone 2 (PS3) Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (DS) G1 Jockey 4 2008 (PS3/Wii) Dark Horizon (PC) Rise of the Argonauts (PS3/X360/PC) Hells Kitchen (DS/PC) Jumpgate (PC) Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust (PC/X360/PS3) Pimp My Ride (Wii)