Governmental Organisations during the past ten years of the conflict; Recognize the importance of the Darfur Development Strategy (DDS) prepared by the Darfur Joint Assessment Mission (DJAM) in accordance with Article 32 of the DDPD as an essential reference document for the identification of priorities and implementation of recovery, reconstruction and development priorities in Darfur; Commend the active participation of all development partners, stakeholders and civil society organisations in Darfur during the preparation of the DDS; Value the international and regional efforts led by the State of Qatar in order to promote peace process and support development and stability in Darfur; and its continued efforts to bring the other non-A[degrees]?
What does DJAM stand for?
DJAM stands for Darfur Joint Assessment Mission (United Nations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dog Judges Association of America, Inc.
- Dow Jones Athletic Association
- Downey Junior Athletic Association, Inc.
- Draft Joint Amended Application
- Draft Joint Application Amendment
- Dow Jones AIG Commodity Index
- Department of Justice and Community Safety (Australia)
- Deputy Judge Advocate General
- Declaración Jurada Anticipada de Importación (Spanish: Affidavit Advance Import; Argentina)
- Du Jour Au Lendemain (band)
- Disciples Justice Action Network
- Disc Jockey Association of New Zealand
- Dow Jones Australia and New Zealand Report (Dow Jones & Company, Inc.)
- Defense Joint Accounting System
- Dutch Joint Aperture Synthesis Team
- Dow Jones Asian Titans
- Disc Jockey Association of Western Pennsylvania
- Dark Jedi Brotherhood (Star Wars online gaming group)
- De Javasche Bank (Dutch East Indies bank; 1828-1953)
- De-Jitter Buffer