59" with his score at the Danny Thomas Memphis Classic in 1977.
What does DTMC stand for?
DTMC stands for Danny Thomas Memphis Classic (golf tournament)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DTMC
- Detriazinyl Metabolite of Almitrine
- Drought Tolerant Maize for Africa (est. 2006)
- Duplex Tower Mounted Amplifier (hardware)
- David Taylor Model Basin (Washington, DC)
- Department of Technology, Management and Budget (Michigan)
- Deutschen Technik Museum Berlin (German: German Museum of Technology Berlin; Berlin, Germany)
- Digital Terrestrial Multimedia Broadcast (China)
- Downtown at Marina Bay (mass transit; Singapore)
- Data and Text Mining Methods in Bioinformatics (workshop)
- Danish Truck Model Club
- Daugavpils Training and Manufacturing Centre (Latvia)
- Dazaifu Toast Masters Club (Japan)
- Deadly Trained Marine Core (gaming group)
- Deathtraps Motorcycle Club (California)
- Deco Tank Mounting Connector
- Deer Trail Mining Company, LLC
- Defence Technology Management Course (Australia)
- Delayed Time Mutual Control
- Delta Tributaries Mercury Council (Sacramento River Watershed Program)
- Delta Tributary Mercury Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Started as the Memphis Open in 1958 to benefit several local charities, the event became the Danny Thomas Memphis Classic in 1970 when St.
The 29-year old was an unknown, his only previous Tour victory the low-key Danny Thomas Memphis Classic, so no-one gave him a prayer in a three way play- off against two of the best players in the world, Norman and Seve Ballasteros.