Biolnvent International AB fOMXS: BINV) have received approval from the Danish Medicines Agency to initiate a Phase I clinical trial of BI-204, a potential treatment for cardiovascular conditions brought on by atherosclerosis.
What does DKMA stand for?
DKMA stands for Danish Medicines Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of DKMA in our Acronym Attic
- Desktop Key Manager
- Deutschland Kreigsmarine (German: German Navy)
- Developing Knowledge in Manufacturing (California)
- Distributed Knowledge Management
- Doctor of Korean Medicine (South Korea)
- Don't Kill Me
- Drehkolben Maschine (German: Single-Rotation Engine, aka: SIM)
- Dropkick Murphys (band)
- Dyson Kissner Moran (New York)
- Dragon Keepers Masquerade Balls International
- Desert Knights Motorcycle Club
- Draper and Kramer Mortgage Corp. (Chicago, IL)
- Drench Kiss Media Corporation (New York, NY)
- Dull Knife Memorial College (now Chief Dull Knife College; Lame Deer, MT)
- David Kristian & Marie Davidson (musical duo)
- Downtown Kingston Management District (Jamaica)
- Darren Keeny Movie Experience (entertainment blog)
- Darrel Kreighbaum Memorial Library (Port Orange, FL)
- Dum Kultury Mesta Ostravy (Czech: Ostrava House of Culture; Czech Republic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National outpatient antibiotic sales data were obtained from published reports, provided by IMS Health Global Services, the National Corporation of Swedish Pharmacies, the Danish Medicines Agency, and the Institute of Public Health in Slovenia (7, 10-13).