The Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), Government of Denmark is supporting the Youth Parliament Pakistan as part of its two-year program on support to democracy.
What does DANIDA stand for?
DANIDA stands for Danish International Development Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Digital Adaptive Notch Filter (various organizations)
- Dominican American National Foundation
- Dynamical Aspects of Nuclear Fission (annual conference)
- Documento Auxiliar da Nota Fiscal Eletrônica (Portuguese: Auxiliary Document Electronic Invoice; Brazil)
- Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships
- Director Air National Guard
- Database of Archives of NGOs (UK)
- Database of Archives of Non-Governmental Organisations (UK)
- Deaf Association Northern Ireland (UK)
- Department of Agriculture Northern Ireland
- Documents Association of New Jersey
- Deutsch Amerikanischer National Kongress (German American National Congress)
- Don't Ask Nobody Knows Anyway
- Displayed Average Noise Level (amplification)
- Digital Arts and New Media (University of California, Santa Craz)
- Dynamic Ambient Noise Model (oceanography; acoustic noise modeling)
- Danish Integrated Antimicrobial Resistance Monitoring and Research Programme (Denmark)
- Workshop on Distributed Autonomous Network Management Systems (IEEE International Workshop)
- Defence Associations National Network (Réseau des Associations de la Défence Nationale - Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ReCom - Research and Communication on Foreign Aid programme was launched in early 2011 by the Danish International Development Agency (Danida) and the Swedish International Development Agency (Sida).
KAMPALA -- Danish International Development Agency (Danida) will make an $8 million interest-free loan to smallholder tea growers in Uganda to purchase tea-processing machines.
Possible areas and priorities of cooperation between Kyrgyzstan and Denmark were outlined through Danish International Development Agency during consultations with the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
I first worked with the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), but later joined JHPIEGO (an international NGO working in Reproductive Health).
5 million from the German Agency for Technical Cooperation and US$3 million from the Danish International Development Agency.
The first 60MW was completed by the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA) in 2001 and DANIDA has since invested in another 120MW tranche.