Barrick Gold Corporation and the Danish Institute for Human Rights (DIHR) have established a partnership to collaborate on developing human rights tools for business and on further enhancing Barrick s human rights performance globally.
What does DIHR stand for?
DIHR stands for Danish Institute for Human Rights
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Damn, I Hate It When That Happens
- Deutscher Industrie- und Handelskammertag (German: Association of German Chambers of Industry and Commerce)
- Deer in Headlights Look
- Deutsche Inline Hockey Liga (German Inline Skating Hockey League)
- Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security, and Law Enforcement
- Defense Integrated Military Human Resources System
- Danish Institute for Health and Nursing Research
- Dissecting Intramural Haematoma of the Oesophagus
- Distributed Higher Order
- Dubai International Holy Quran Award
- Dubai Institute for Human Resource Development
- Dentsu Institute of Human Studies (Tokyo, Japan)
- Division of Immigration Health Services (FEMA)
- Drug-Induced Hypersensitivity Syndrome
- Danish Institute for Health Technology Assessment
- 1,1'-Dioctadecyl 3,3,3',3'-Tetramethylindocarbocyanine Perchlorate (fluorescent carbocyanide dye)
- Dairy Industries International (UK)
- Days in Inventory
- Decorator Industries Inc. (Pembroke Pines, FL)
- Defence Information Infrastructure
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CNDH is a member of the Secretariat General alongside the German Institute for Human Rights, the Jordan National Center for Human Rights and the Danish Institute for Human Rights.
Al Ban revealed that the ministry plans to hold a national dialogue with the civil society, workshops on the handicapped and their organizations and the third national conference on criminal justice in cooperation with the Danish Institute for Human Rights.
Deputy Director of the Danish Institute for Human Rights, Charlotte Flindt Pedersen, and Mu'ayyad Mehyar, who is Programme Manager of the Arab-European Human Rights Dialogue at DIHR, also addressed the press conference along with the Commissioner General of the National Centre for Human Rights of Jordan, Muhyieddeen Touq.