Analyses from the Danish HIV Cohort Study showed that, despite comparable economic means and general education of healthcare personnel, antiretroviral treatment of HIV in Greenland began later and has been implemented at a slower pace with lower therapeutic effectiveness than in Denmark.
What does DHCS stand for?
DHCS stands for Danish HIV Cohort Study (Danish National Hospital Registry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DHCS
We have 22 other meanings of DHCS in our Acronym Attic
- Dual Hydrogen Control Panel (Environment One)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (protocol for automating the configuration of computers that use TCP/IP)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Client Daemon
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Daemon
- Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
- DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) Negative Acknowledgment
- Direct Health Care Provider Program
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Technical Overview
- Department of Housing and Community Renewal (New York; aka Division of Housing and Community Renewal)
- Division of Housing and Community Renewal (New York; aka Department of Housing and Community Renewal)
- Department of Disability, Housing and Community Services (Australia)
- Department of Health and Community Services (various locations)
- Department of Health Care Services (California)
- Disability Housing and Community Services (Canberra, Australia)
- District Heating and Cooling System
- Division of Health Care Services (Alaska)
- Dearborn Heights Civic Theatre (Michigan)
- Digital Home Communication Terminal
- Digital Hypothermic Challenge Testing
- Dorset HealthCare Trust (UK)