Set in a beautiful, gentle, apparently natural terrain, the Danish Forest and Landscape Research Institute responds to its surroundings while providing a socially creative and functionally efficient working environment for high-powered research.
What does DFLRI stand for?
DFLRI stands for Danish Forest and Landscape Research Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Didactique du Français Langue Maternelle
- Dreams from Last Night
- Dutch Foundation for Ladakhi Nuns
- Deck Forward Low
- Defense Foreign Language Program
- Democratic Farmer Labor Party
- Democratic Front for Liberation of Palestine
- Diplôme de Français Langue Professionnelle (French: Diploma of Vocational French Language)
- Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda
- Development Finance Limited South America, Inc. (financial institution)
- Distance and Flexible Learning Support Centre (University of the South Pacific; Fiji)
- Design for Lean Sigma Six
- Democrats for Life of Texas
- Dengie Food & Leisure Trail (UK)
- Department of Foreign Language Teaching (est. 1990; Moscow State University; Faculty of Foreign Languages and Area Studies; Moscow, Russia)
- Desert Foothills Land Trust (Cave Creek, AZ)
- Department of Foreign Languages, Translation and Interpreting
- Don't Feel Like Talking to You Right Now
- Deutsche Fitnesslehrer Vereinigung eV (German: German Fitness Teachers' Association)