According to the report obtained by newspaper through a freedom of information request, the Danish Air Force had insufficient intelligence to guide its bombing campaign in Libya last year under NATO leadership.
What does DAF stand for?
DAF stands for Danish Air Force
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DAF
We have 140 other meanings of DAF in our Acronym Attic
- Drug Abuse Epidemiology Surveillance Systems Project
- Data Analysis and Evaluation Team
- Délégué Académique à l'Enseignement Technique (French: Academic Delegate to Technical Education)
- Dynamic Atmosphere Energy Transport (climate model)
- Denver Area Educational Telecommunications Consortium (Denver, CO)
- Diplôme d'Accès aux Études Universitaires (French: Degree of Access to University Studies; various universities)
- Danube Accident Emergency Warning System (Environmental Programme for the Danube River Basin)
- Defense Acquisition Executive
- Delaware Association for the Education of Young Children (Delaware)
- Downrange Abort Exclusion Zone (space exploration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Danish Air Force has paid pounds 2,800 in compensation to a part-time Santa Claus whose reindeer died of heart failure when two fighter jets roared over his farm.
A BRITISH footballer is a suspect in a probe into the death of a Danish air force crewman in a nightclub, police said.
The man was named last night as Flemming Tolstrup, 23, a lieutenant in the Danish air force who was on a posting to Iceland with six colleagues.
is in the Danish Air Force, and Arne's English fiancee.
Kight became the chief of staff, Allied Air Forces Northern Europe, which coordinated and planned for the wartime employment of the Norwegian and Danish air forces in defense of NATO territory.