In 2008, Varma published an influential paper on the relation between neuroscience and education in the journal <em>Educational Researcher</em> with Daniel Schwartz at Stanford University and Bruce McCandliss at Vanderbilt University.
What does DSZ stand for?
DSZ stands for Daniel Schwartz (French contracting firm)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSZ
We have 2 other meanings of DSZ in our Acronym Attic
- Dirty Souf Yankee
- Drum Storage Yard
- Derby Sikh Youth Association (UK)
- Desolation Sound Yacht Charters Ltd. (Canada)
- Dwight Stuart Youth Foundation (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Delft Systematic Yacht Hull Series
- Dover-Sherborn Youth Lacrosse (Massachusetts)
- Discretionary Serious Youthful Offender (Ohio penal code)
- Designated Services for Young People (mental health service; UK)
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (novel, movie)
- Deep Sea Zone (gaming; Sonic Robo Blast 2)
- Departament Spraw Zagranicznych (Polish: Department of Foreign Affairs)
- Digital Serenade Zone
- Double Seismic Zone (geology; Chile)
- Drie Samenwerkende Zwemverenigingen (Dutch recreational area)
- Dutch Simracing Zone (gaming website)
- (USN Rating) Dental Technician
- Daemon Tools
- Dance Team
- Dangerous Truths (fanfiction, novel by Anne Walsh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Daniel Schwartz of Winslow & Company, LLC represented ISM Advisors, LLC.
All of these editors," said Daniel Schwartz, publisher of LLW's newsletter division, "are recognized leaders in their respective fields and share a commitment to delivering clear, concise overviews of truly cutting edge procedures, therapies, and modalities.
Fairfax, Virginia-based-Sunrise Assisted Living has named Daniel Schwartz senior vice president of operations, Bill Burland director of sales and marketing, Michele Schreck manager of sales and marketing, Maureen Thompson director of operations, Liz Thomaides-Weiss executive director of Sunrise Independent, and Assisted living of Abington (Pennsylvania), Jason Klaskin executive director for Sunrise Assisted Living of Exton (Pennsylvania), and Karen Wolfrom, RN, director of community relations at Exton.