His book exposes the dangerous truths associated with today's tumultuous world, and chapter by chapter, it explains how we—both as a society and as individuals—can survive, adapt, and even prosper in these times.
What does DT stand for?
DT stands for Dangerous Truths (fanfiction, novel by Anne Walsh)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DT
We have 62 other meanings of DT in our Acronym Attic
- Daniel Schwartz (French contracting firm)
- Deep Sea Zone (gaming; Sonic Robo Blast 2)
- Departament Spraw Zagranicznych (Polish: Department of Foreign Affairs)
- Digital Serenade Zone
- Double Seismic Zone (geology; Chile)
- Drie Samenwerkende Zwemverenigingen (Dutch recreational area)
- Dutch Simracing Zone (gaming website)
- (USN Rating) Dental Technician
- Daemon Tools
- Dance Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Annette Simmons author of A Safe Place for Dangerous Truths (ii) says that when a group fails to address difficult issues, something has affected its members' willingness to see and tell the truth.
John Baldwin, to pursue the murderer before he strikes again in this engrossing tale of dangerous truths.
The blue bunch have ignored a few dangerous truths.
Classics tell us unsettling, uncomfortable, dangerous truths about ourselves, and if we trim out that sting to make our stories more palatable, we end up not with a classic but with a taming of the true, a quaint little curiosity that tells us nothing really important.
His attempts to recovery his memories will lead to some dangerous truths which place him in new danger.