USCC's former customers also gain the benefit of Berlin Packaging's nationwide geographic coverage; access to specialty offerings including Qorpak lab supplies, Dangerous Goods shipping systems, and Freund Container in-stock packaging and industrial supplies; and custom packaging and graphic design, global sourcing, capital lending, and consulting services provided by Berlin Packaging at no charge in exchange for new packaging business.
What does DGS stand for?
DGS stands for Dangerous Goods Shipping
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DGS
We have 146 other meanings of DGS in our Acronym Attic
- Direction Générale de la Recherche Scientifique et du Développement Technologique (French: Directorate General of Scientific Research and Technological Development; Algéria)
- Direction Générale de la Recherche Scientifique et Technique (French)
- Directorat General des Recherches Scientifiques et Techniques (Congo)
- Direction Générale de la Recherche et de la Technologie (French: Directorate General for Research and Technology)
- Deglycosylated Ricin Toxin A Chain
- Death Gratuity Payment
- Democratic Governance and Rights Unit (South Africa)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Roboter-Assistierte Urologie eV (German: German Society for Assisted Robotic Urology)
- Deutsche Genossenschafts-und Raiffeisenverband eV (German cooperative association)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft Russischsprachiger Wissenschaftler (German: German Society of Russian-Speaking Scientists)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As for security and infrastructure operations, GCAA conducted six inspections and audits and renewed four licences for companies operating in dangerous goods shipping.
It integrates dangerous goods shipping tools with Iata's dangerous goods regulations content.