On Thursday, Governor Scott Walker revealed a $7,721,544 construction project for a new maintenance building at the Dane County Regional Airport in Madison.
What does DCRA stand for?
DCRA stands for Dane County Regional Airport (Madison, WI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCRA
We have 19 other meanings of DCRA in our Acronym Attic
- Drop Call Rate (cell phones)
- Dublin Central Reservations
- Duty Diesel Common Rail
- Dynamic Capture Rate (economics)
- Dynamically Controlled Routing (Sprint)
- District of Columbia Ramblers Motorcycle Club
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers (Radiodiagnosis) (UK)
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers (Radiotherapy) (UK)
- Down Syndrome Critical Region (Down syndrome gene identification)
- Syndrome Chromosome Region 1
- Department of Community and Regional Affairs
- Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Division of Community and Regional Affairs (Alaska)
- Dominion of Canada Rifle Association
- Down syndrome Critical Region gene A
- Downtown Community Redevelopment Area
- Droits des Citoyens dans Leurs Relations avec les Administrations (French: Rights of Citizens in their Relations with the Administrations)
- Dunboyne Combined Residents Association
- Dynamic Communications Resource Allocation
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2008 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Construction work on Dane County Regional Airport, Wisconsin, will apparently be going ahead this year, in spite of problems within the industry and economy.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2005 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Northwest Airlines is to launch what is claimed to be the only direct service between Madison's Dane County Regional Airport and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.