Award-winning choreographer Ashley Canterna Hardy, who sits behind the judges' table for Dance Masters of America, says strong technique must be accompanied by a trained upper body.
What does DMA stand for?
DMA stands for Dance Masters of America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMA
We have 388 other meanings of DMA in our Acronym Attic
- Cubic Decimetre
- Draftsman-Illustrator Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Dye-Matrix 3 (paintball)
- Defense Multi Mission Mobile Processor
- Dye Matrix 5 (paintball)
- Dictyostelium Mucoroides-7
- Dye Matrix 7 (paintball marker)
- Dade Moeller & Associates (various locations)
- Daewoo Motor America (various locations)
- Dallas Museum of Art (Dallas, TX)
- Dangerous Military Activities
- Danièle Models Agency (France)
- Danish Medical Association
- Danish Music Awards
- Data Management Analysis
- Data Management and Analytics (various organizations)
- Data Management Area
- Data Migration Assistant (software)
- David Milling Architects (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Dayton Microcomputer Association (Ohio, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Colby earned the right to be a contestant for the national title, which is awarded by Dance Masters of America, by winning the Mr.
The performers are part of Dance Masters of America, an international organization of dance educators who have members across the US and Canada.
[ILLUSTRATIONS OMITTED] Julie Blume Got her start: Blume trained at the competitive New Hampshire School of Ballet attending competitions such as Dance Masters of America and Headliners, where she won the title of National Miss Headliner.
com Dance Masters of America Teachers Training School & Teachers Training Masters Program Buffalo, NY 716.
From middle school onward, she and a handful of classmates would make the trek to New York for summer conventions like Dance Masters of America, where they would cram six girls into a hotel room to save money.
When he could no longer perform, he remained closely connected to the art by writing about dance, continuing to choreograph for several dance schools on Long Island, and adjudicating at the American Dance Awards and Dance Masters of America.