Dance India Dance anchor Jay Bhanushali will be participating with wife, TV actress Mahi Vij.
What does DID stand for?
DID stands for Dance India Dance (Indian reality TV show)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DID
We have 153 other meanings of DID in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Image Computing and Applications (conference)
- Dictionary Definition (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Data Handling Interface and Control Unit
- Digital Interface Control Unit
- División de Información Cuántica (Spanish: Quantum Information Division; Mexican Society of Physics)
- Déficit Immunitaire Commun Variable (French: Common Variable Immunodeficiency)
- Data Integrity Control Workstation
- Doggz Incognito Clan Wrestling (club)
- Deaths in Custody Watch Committee (Australia)
- Damsels in Distress
- Dansk Ishockey Dommerklub (Denmark ice hockey referees)
- Data ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Dienst (Dutch governmental department)
- Data Identifier
- Data Interface Definition (computing)
- Data Item Description
- Datamation Industry Directory
- Déchets Industriels Dangereux (French: Hazardous Industrial Waste)
- Defense Industry Daily (publication)
- Defense-In-Depth (Nuclear Power)
- Department of International Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
The film, directed by choreographer Remo Fernandez and featuring dancers from the hit TV show Dance India Dance, is tipped to release in February.
Mannat Jasra, 10, a Grade 5 student reached top 10 of Dance India Dance (DID) Dubai auditions, making her instructors at Tee & Bee really proud.
Choreographer and Dance India Dance judge Geeta Kapoor, who has choreog r a p h e d the latter number, says rain dance songs are definitely in vogue but are different in feel nowadays.
SaReGaMaPa Singing Superstar and Dance India Dance have given platforms to the common man to showcase their talent and reach the heights of fame.
Former and current contestants of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa sang on stage, while participants of Dance India Dance displayed their best moves.
It also features Dance India Dance (DID) participants.
A host of Telegu singers, actors and dancers including a Jhalak Dikhlaja winner, a TV anchor, a surprise package in India's original rapper Baba Sehgal and above all the balmy weather, kept the audience engaged for four hours The event at Wonderland, organised by Gulf Andhra, had its sparkling moments in Suma, the compere who kept the audience entertained and so did dances by actresses Swetha Basu and Swetha Bharadwaj and Dance India Dance finalist Suresh Verma.