The Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk is the only walk sanctioned to take place along the historic Boston Marathon route and the Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge (DFMC) includes a team of Dana-Farber runners who participate in the Boston Marathon each April.
What does DFMC stand for?
DFMC stands for Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge (Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Boston, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFMC
We have 4 other meanings of DFMC in our Acronym Attic
- Design for Manual Assembly (manufacturing)
- Design For Manufacturing and Assembly
- Devon Family Mediation Agency (Exeter, Devon, England, UK)
- Distributed Frameworks for Multimedia Applications
- Drill Floor Manipulator Arm (oil and gas)
- Droit et Fiscalité du Marché de l'Art (French: Law and Taxation of the Art Market)
- Dutch Field Marketing Association (Netherlands)
- Dwarf Fortress Map Archive (game)
- Design for Manufacturability and Test
- Daily Fetal Movement Count (pregnancy)
- Defense Financial Management Course (US DoD)
- Delmarva Foundation for Medical Care, Inc.
- Diocesan Fiscal Management Conference (Catholic Church)
- Dong Feng Motor Corporation (China)
- Dubai Furniture Manufacturing Co. (United Arab Emirates)
- Designed for Media Center Edition (Microsoft Windows logo)
- Department of Family Medicine and Community Health
- Digitally Filtered Molecular Dynamics
- Door Frame Metal Detector (various locations)
- Decision Feedback Multi-Channel Equalizer
Samples in periodicals archive:
She figured what better way to honor her uncle than to step up the mileage and apply for the Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge team.
Catherine Griffin, David Callahan and Kerri Grenache of Worcester will be running in the 115th Boston Marathon April 18 to help conquer cancer as members of the Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge team, with a goal of raising $4.
BOSTON - On April 18, Boylston residents David Desmarais and Sherri Cotter will be running in the 115th Boston Marathon to help conquer cancer as members of the Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge team.
ran for the Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge running team to raise money for cancer research.
Byline: Sara Fazio CLINTON - For Martin Barry, of Clinton, running the Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge has become a yearly tradition.