uk, said, 'Many customers are unaware that policies such as Collision Damage Waiver are often likely to exclude damage to certain areas of the vehicle including tyres, wheels, undercarriage, windows and even the roof.
What does DW stand for?
DW stands for Damage Waiver
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DW
We have 26 other meanings of DW in our Acronym Attic
- Devastating Vocal Xcellence (rap quartet)
- Digital Voice Exchange
- Delaware Valley Youth Athletic Association
- Diablo Valley Youth Football Conference (California)
- Darent Valley Youth Music (Kent, UK)
- Dermatome Visceral Zone (skin)
- Deutsche Verkehrszeitung
- Delaware Valley Zen Center (Newark, DE)
- Dampfbahn-Verein Zürcher Oberland (German: Zürich Oberland Steam Train Association; Switzerland)
- Dajuan Wagner (NBA player)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The package also includes VAT, Airport Tax, Tourism Tax, Theft Lost Waiver, Collision Damage Waiver and 24 hour roadside assistance.
There's also a yacht damage waiver and your yacht comes with one tank of fuel.
A damage waiver - which reduces liability but can add around pounds 80 to the cost of a week's hire - might be cheaper if bought directly from a separate insurer, adds the magazine.
A damage waiver, which reduced liability but can add around pounds 80 to the cost of a week's hire, might be cheaper if bought directly for a separate insurer, Which?
A damage waiver, which cut liability but can add pounds 80 to the cost of a week's hire, might be cheaper if bought directly for a separate insurer.
The suit also alleges that the damage waiver is so limited it doesn't actually protect consumers and that the fee is exorbitant.