Additionally, we're observing and evaluating the ship's damage control training team and ensuring they are effectively interacting with and guiding the junior Sailors.
What does DCTT stand for?
DCTT stands for Damage Control Training Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of DCTT
We have 4 other meanings of DCTT in our Acronym Attic
- Dauphin County Technical School (Harrisburg, PA)
- Davidson County Transportation Service
- Defense Collaboration Tool Suite
- Defense Collaborative Tool Set (distributed mission planning)
- Delaware County Technical Schools (Pennsylvania)
- Detective Case Tracking System (Los Angeles Police Department; Los Angeles, CA)
- Dimension Custom Telephone Service
- Dynamic Component Test System (Digital Lightwave)
- Defense Clothing and Textile Supply Center
- Dynacorp Tri-Cities Services, Inc.
- Data Control Transponder Technology (Netherlands)
- David Curtis Technology Trust (UK)
- Division of Computer Technology and Training (University of Baltimore)
- Dudley Canal and Tunnel Trust (UK)
- Damage Control Training Unit
- Digital Carrier Trunk Unit (telecommunications)
- District Council of Trade Unions
- Dominant Certificated Telecommunications Utility (Texas)
- Durham Clinical Trials Unit (UK)
- Digital Color Television
Samples in periodicals archive:
Precommissioning Unit (PCU) Ronald Reagan crewmembers recently took in a series of damage control training scenarios, developed by the ship's Damage Control Training Team.
native is the assistant quality assurance officer and also serves as an in-port and at-sea fire marshal, a damage control training team member and as a ballast console operator.