Hurley is a Volunteer Attorney with the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, a Big Sister with Big Brothers Big Sisters of North Texas, and a Crisis Hotline Advocate with the Advocacy Center for Crime Victims and Children.
What does DVAP stand for?
DVAP stands for Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program (Dallas, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DVAP
We have 4 other meanings of DVAP in our Acronym Attic
- Deutscher Verband der Aromenindustrie (German: German Association of the Flavor Industry)
- Data Links Vulnerability Analysis
- Demonstration Validation
- Digital Video Arts, Ltd. (Fort Washington, PA)
- Deutsche Vorsorge Asset Management (German: German Pension Asset Management)
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Dallas Veterans' Administration Medical Center (Dallas, TX)
- Denver Veterans' Affairs Medical Center (Colorado)
- Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center (US VA)
- Durham Veterans' Affairs Medical Center (Durham, NC; aka Durham Veterans' Administration Medical Center)
- Desert Valley Auto Parts (Casa Grande, AZ)
- Domestic Violence Assistance Program (various locations)
- Daily Value at Risk (market risk management)
- Deer-Vehicle Accident Research (Iowa State University)
- Direct Video Assisted Redressal (Jasmine Wireless Inc)
- Delaware Valley Association of Rail Passengers
- Distance Vector Anycast Routing Protocol
- Doppler Velocity Altimeter Radar Set
- Deadly Viper Assassination Squad (fiction)
- Deaf Vermonters Advocacy Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
To maximize efficiency, AA's legal department works closely with the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program (DVAP), which has a mission to enhance pro bono legal services to the poor in Dallas through the recruitment, training and support of volunteer attorneys.