What does DNTCC stand for?
DNTCC stands for Dallas NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) Trade Corridor Coalition (Texas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- David N. Townsend & Associates (Swampscott, MA)
- Deputy National Taxpayer Advocate (US IRS)
- Do Not Throw Away
- Dundee-Nablus Twinning Association (sister city organization; est. 1980)
- Det Norske Totalavholdsselskaps Barneforbund (Norwegian: Det Norske Totalavhold Party Children Association; Norway)
- Daniel Nestor Tennis Centre (Canada)
- Diffuse Neurofibrillary Tangles With Calcification
- Doctrinal New Testament Commentary (book)
- Dysfonctionnement Néonatal du Tronc Cérébral (French: Neonatal Brain Stem Dysfunction)
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Donghu New Technology Development Zone (China)
- Délégation Nationale au Tourisme Équestre (French: National Delegation of Equestrian Tourism)
- Dean's Normative Time Fellowship (University of California, Berkeley)
- Dallas Needlework & Textile Guild (Texas)
- Dental Hygiene Theory (various universities)
- Del Norte Technology, Inc. (Euless, TX)
- Dogs Native to Ireland (Parma, OH)
- Drugs from Nature Targeting Inflammation (University of Innsbruck; Austria)
- Definitely Not the Junos (music contest; Canada)