Other examples from the series are in the Dallas Museum of Art and the Beyeler Foundation in Switzerland.
What does DMA stand for?
DMA stands for Dallas Museum of Art (Dallas, TX)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMA
We have 389 other meanings of DMA in our Acronym Attic
- Myotonic Dystrophy Type 2
- Cubic Decimetre
- Draftsman-Illustrator Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Dye-Matrix 3 (paintball)
- Defense Multi Mission Mobile Processor
- Dye Matrix 5 (paintball)
- Dictyostelium Mucoroides-7
- Dye Matrix 7 (paintball marker)
- Dade Moeller & Associates (various locations)
- Daewoo Motor America (various locations)
- Dance Masters of America
- Dangerous Military Activities
- Danièle Models Agency (France)
- Danish Medical Association
- Danish Music Awards
- Data Management Analysis
- Data Management and Analytics (various organizations)
- Data Management Area
- Data Migration Assistant (software)
- David Milling Architects (Ann Arbor, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dallas Museum of Art returned the Orpheus Mosaic after learning that the piece was likely looted from an archaeological site in Turkey.
Fields (1952-2011; Latin American art, LA County Museum of Art), Pohl (art history, UCLA) and Lyall (Latin American art, LACMA), this catalogue accompanies an exhibition held at the LACMA April through June of 2012, and at the Dallas Museum of Art from late-July through November of 2012.
It is being exhibited at the Dallas Museum of Art, where visitors can try to sing the songs as well.
There's the internationally acclaimed Nasher Sculpture Garden, with its collection of pre-Columbian art and twentieth-century sculpture, the Dallas Museum of Art, I.
His work includes Haystack Mountain School of Crafts on Deer Isle, Maine, Crown Center in Kansas City, 590 Madison Avenue (formerly the IBM Building) in New York City, 599 Lexington Avenue, in New York, The Walker Art Center in Minneapolis, The Dallas Museum of Art, Thurgood Marshall Federal Judiciary Building in Washington, D.
September Dialogues: Duchamp, CorneR, Johns, Rauschenberg * Dallas: Dallas Museum of Art, Sept.
Gerhard Richter, Editions 1965-2004, Catalogue Raisonne edited by Hubertus Butin, Stefan Gronert, and the Dallas Museum of Art Hatje Cantz Verlag Stuttgart, Germany www.