A graduate of Baylor University, Bratton has also served as past president of the Dallas Mortgage Bankers Association and past board chair for the Dallas Summer Musicals.
What does DMBA stand for?
DMBA stands for Dallas Mortgage Bankers Association (Dallas, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DMBA
We have 21 other meanings of DMBA in our Acronym Attic
- Divisional Management Board (UK)
- DoDIIS Management Board
- Domain Master Browser (Microsoft)
- Downtown Management Board
- Dragefjellets Musikkorps Bergen
- Drahtseilbahn Marzili - Stadt Bern (Marzili - City of Bern Funicular Railway, Switzerland)
- Digital Multi-Media Broadcasting for Television
- Digital Multimedia Broadcast-Terrestrial/Handheld (TV broadcast standard)
- Department of Molecular Biology/University of Aarhus (Denmark)
- Data Mining for Business Applications
- Daviess-McLean Baptist Association (Kentucky)
- Deseret Mutual Benefit Administrators (est. 1970; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association (est. 1836)
- Division of Minority Business Affairs (Ohio)
- Durham Mountain Bicycling Association (Canada)
- Double Metal Beam Barrier (California Department of Transportation item)
- Dublin Men's Basketball Board (Dublin, Ireland)
- Dorothy M. Busch Branch Library (Warren, MI)
- Diplomate of Manipulative and Body-Based Practices (American Association of Integrative Medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bolen, who is a former president of the Dallas Mortgage Bankers Association, has been recognized with a variety of awards throughout her career, including an award for putting her customers first and multiple awards for sales performance.
Coke's professional affiliations include memberships in the Mortgage Bankers Association, Texas Mortgage Bankers Association, Dallas Mortgage Bankers Association and National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association.