AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Travel retailer Hudson Group on Tuesday announced that two joint ventures which it led have been selected by the City of Dallas in a recent bid process to provide retail and food services in the newly renovated Dallas Love Field Airport.
What does DLFA stand for?
DLFA stands for Dallas Love Field Airport
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DLFA
We have 4 other meanings of DLFA in our Acronym Attic
- Directional Low-pass Filter
- Disabled Living Foundation (UK)
- Distance Learning Foundation (Thailand)
- Distribution Loss Factor
- Diversified Logistics Fundamentals, Inc (Portsmouth, VA)
- Divine Légion Française (French: Divine French Legion)
- Dorsolateral Funiculus
- Downwelling Longwave Flux (meteorology)
- Dynamic Load Factor
- Dynamique des Langues et Francophonie (French: Dynamic Languages and Francophonie; est. 2007; Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie)
- Diana Lowenstein Fine Arts (Miami, FL)
- Dream League Football Association (Texas)
- Daniel Liebster Fine Carpentry (Canada)
- De Laat Fruit Control (software)
- Desjardins-Laurentian Financial Corporation (Canada)
- Dinan Léhon Football Club (France)
- Drain Line Flow Control
- Diamond Lakes Federal Credit Union (Arkansas)
- Dow Louisiana Federal Credit Union
- Detroit Lakes Fire Department (Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Legislation has been introduced in the US Senate aimed at lifting the restrictive Federal Wright Amendment at Dallas Love Field Airport, Texas, a move that could have an adverse effect on Dallas' DFW International.
The Dallas citizens' "can-do" spirit helped bring railroads to the area in the 1870s, the Federal Reserve Bank in 1914, Southern Methodist University in 1915, Dallas Love Field Airport in 1973, and the Republican National Convention in 1984, among many other credits that have put Dallas on the map.