Rick Snyder, president of the Dallas County Medical Society, which proposed "My Medical Home" as an expansion of an existing program, which is financed under the former system, that it ran to coordinate care for uninsured residents.
What does DCMS stand for?
DCMS stands for Dallas County Medical Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCMS
We have 56 other meanings of DCMS in our Acronym Attic
- Dermatología Cosmética, Médica y Quirúrgica (Spanish: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical and Surgical; various locations)
- Defense Contract Management Region
- DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Content Mapping Resource
- Differential to Common Mode Rejection (computer networking)
- Diplôme de la Coupe du Monde de Rugby (French: Degree from the Rugby World Cup)
- District of Columbia Municipal Regulations
- Dual Contrast Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Douglas County Medical Reserve Corps (Lawrence, KS)
- Duke Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Center (Duke University Health System; Durham, NC)
- District of Columbia Metropolitan Radiological Society
- Damage Control Management System
- Data Capture & Management System (IBM)
- Data Creation and Maintenance System (Medline)
- Daviess County Middle School (Kentucky)
- Day Care Management Software (Orgamation)
- Day Care Management System (software)
- Debt Collection Management Service (student financial aid)
- Defense COMSEC Material System
- Defense Contractor Monitoring Station
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport (UK government)