Fairbanks traces the tightening grip of business leadership through the Dallas Citizens Council (DCC) and its focus on growth and economic development in the 1940s.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Dallas Citizens Council (Dallas, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- DC (District of Columbia) Bluegrass Union (Washington, DC)
- Digital Conference Bridge Unit
- Dorsal Carpal Branch of the Ulnar Artery
- Deaf Council of the Brazos Valley (Bryan, TX)
- Data Center Bridging Capability Exchange Protocol
- Distorted Coulomb-Born Exchange Approximation
- Chief Damage Controlman (Naval Rating)
- Daimler-Chrysler Corporation
- Dairy Council of California (est. 1919)
- Dallas Christian College (Texas)