Sabic signed four other research collaboration agreements earlier this year -- with the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, China; ETH Zurich, Switzerland; National Research Council, Italy; and Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, Germany.
What does DICP stand for?
DICP stands for Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (China)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DICP
We have 2 other meanings of DICP in our Acronym Attic
- Direccion de Comunicaciones de Carabineros (Spanish: Directorate of Police Communications; Chile)
- Direct Commissary Support System
- Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria
- Duke Infection Control Outreach Network (est. 1997; Duke University; North Carolina)
- Directing, Controlling Staff
- Division de la Coordination Paye et des Rémunérations Spécifiques (French: Division for the Coordination Pay and Compensation Specific)
- Direct Injection Common Rail (automotive engineering)
- Department of International Cooperation Studies
- Dynamic Interferential Current Ossification System (bone growth)
- Digital Communications System Evaluator
- Defense Intelligence Counterdrug Program
- Denver Inner City Parish (Denver, CO)
- Direction des Impôts et des Contributions Publiques (French: Department of Taxation and Public Contributions)
- Disponibilité, Intégrité, Confidentialité et Preuve (French: Availability, Integrity, Confidentiality and Evidence)
- Drop In Communications Package (MKV SOC)
- Drug Intelligence and Clinical Pharmacy (periodical)
- Dublin Inner City Partnership
- Devon Independent Care Providers Association (UK)
- Distributed Information, Computation, and Process Management for Scientific and Engineering Environments (workshop)
- Department of International Cooperation Policy Studies (Japanese education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Delivering on its growth commitment in China, the Saudi group also announced the signing of a research co-operation agreement with the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics.