This new program for first year science students provides a concentrated introduction to all science disciplines and it seems to be promoting excellence In 1993, after years of planning, the Faculty of Science at Dalhousie University accepted the first group of 65 students into the Dalhousie Integrated Science Program or DISP.
What does DISP stand for?
DISP stands for Dalhousie Integrated Science Program (Dalhousie University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DISP
We have 21 other meanings of DISP in our Acronym Attic
- Desperately in Search Of (game trading forums)
- District Information Systems Office (Florida)
- District Internal Security Officer (Uganda)
- Division Information Security Officer (various companies)
- Dual-Input/Single-Output (mechanical engineering)
- Departamento de Investigaciones Sociopolíticas (Guatemala)
- Discrete Ordinate Radiative Transfer
- Discrete Ordinate Radiative Transfer Model
- Desktop Image Processing System for Orthopedic Surgery
- Distributed Office Support System
- Debt Issuance Suspension Period (US Treasury)
- Décision et Information pour les Systèmes de Production (French: Decision and Information Systems for Production)
- Defense Industrial Security Program
- Digital Identity Service Provider (Signicat)
- Direction Interrégionale des Services Pénitentiaires (French: Interregional Directorate of Prison Services)
- Directory Information Shadowing Protocol (ANSI X.500)
- Disability Income Security Program (sick leave)
- Dispatch Register
- Displacement (Offset)